A friend sent the following email:
Okay, this one is a good one!! Trust me!S E X MATHEMATICS
This really works!
S E X MATHEMATICS
This is pretty clever.
DON’T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST
It takes less than a minute.
Work this out as you read.
Be sure you don’t read the bottom until you’ve worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it’s fun.
- .First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have s e x. (try for more than once but less than 10)
- Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)
- NOW….Add 5.
- Multiply it by 50 – I’ll wait while you get the calculator………..
- If you have already had your birthday this year add 1752….If you haven’t, add 1751………
- Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number . The first digit of this was your original number ( i.e., how many times you want to have s e x each week). The next two numbers are:
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it IS!!!!!)
I don’t get it, but it works. Let me know what you think……
Being a math geek, I had to respond:Not that you really wanted to know how it works, but
n = number of times
100n+250 + 1752 (or 1751)
100n+2002 (or 2001) – year (1968 for me)
100n+(this year – birth year if you’ve had your birthday, or last year – birth year if you haven’t)
100n + how old you are.
If you are over 99, this doesn’t work.