Conversations I had with her on Friday at the work party:
* Tempe: If I were to go on a killing spree, this would be the place to do it. The houses are far apart, so no one would hear the screams.
* Tempe: I bet the walls are insulated too. The houses are so big; you could take your time…going room to room.
* Me: If you decide to do this, I would much rather be an accomplice than a victim.
* Tempe (as I reach for a strawberry): Don’t do that.
* Me: Why, is it yours?
* Tempe: Yes, I marked it.
* Jim – eats strawberry…
* Tempe: In the way a dog marks it.
BTW: Still no sign of the new tenants…
Posted by: jim on 6/9/2003 11:59:14 AM , 2 comments
Submitted by Tempe at 6/9/2003 5:42:05 PM
I never said that I would go on a killing spree. I merely pointed it out as a good location for one.
Submitted by jim at 6/9/2003 9:56:04 PM