Here are the pictures I took with my Sprint PCS Vision phone on my trip:
Here we see Frank and Janet in their new kitchen.
Here we see Frank and Janet with Bugs Bunny.
Here is an attempt at taking a picture of me and Lisa.
A little different when I’m holding a dog treat instead of trying to hold a dog.
In St. Louis:
1) The person taking my order at Burger King was smiling, as was the person mopping the floor. If you can keep a good attitude with that job, someone should hire you to do customer service.
2) A rather large woman jogging to catch her airplane. It was a strange site. I’m not sure why.
3) Four F-15 taking off. Everyone in the terminal watched with awe as the planes went nearly ballistic.
4) The Salsa at the Blue Burrito Grill is spicy-hot but otherwise dull and boring. The Guacamole sucked.
5) I saw a man missing a thumb. Did not ask him how it happened.
6) I noticed a sign on the ramps to the airplanes that said “No thoroughfare – No vehicles may pass under…” I then saw, not 1, but 3 vehicles of different types drive directly under the signs.
Walking into the restroom earlier today, I heard someone talking. The good stall was taken, so I assume that the person was in there talking on his cell phone. I of course took the stall next to him, pre-Flushed, and not surprisingly, his phone conversation immediately ended.
Bush and Blair are Evil and must be defeated.