- Everyone got electric toothbrushes – Brenda and I have the Sonicare one you see on TV, the kids have the nonmal rotary kind (a dinosaur, a horse and a
princess ballerina respectively)
- Santa brought a Harvard Rod Hockey Table (think bubble hockey minus the bubble). Very good quality. Not sure how he got it down the chimney though.
- Danielle gave me a Zen Rock Garden.
- Justin Gave me a football coffee cup – to eat chili or use for salsa during a football game.
- Danielle gave Brenda a “Great Mom” coffee cup
- Justin gave Brenda chocolate – he has given me candy in the past, but he said “this year I decided to turn the table”
- Allison made a little sock snowman that she gave to both of us.
- Allison and Justin got “Rainbow Cat” beanie babies – Santa found them at Ebay.
- Brenda had asked that I find her 2 more China place settings – we only received 6 place settings when we got married. I got her 12 additional place settings, plus a bunch of other stuff that goes with it. Thank you Ebay + woman in Colorado who must have gotten a divorce + no other bidders.
- The kids gave me a glow-in-the-dark basketball. Now I can miss baskets at night, while no one is watching.
We eventually took back the Sonicares
Saturday was Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Hofer’s house. Diana made a 7 layer (nominal) Mexican dip. She placed black olives around the outside, knowing that not all Hofer’s like black olives.
I guess no Hofers like Black olives, at least none that were present.
With camera’s flashing galore, we did pictures of all of the grandkids that were there.
Then Santa showed up, so the cameras again came out.
Patrick complained the whole time about the number of pictures…
…but we know what was really bugging him
- Me: So have any of the other kids in your class lost 2 teeth?
- Danielle: No, they’ve only lost one.
- Danielle: They asked my how I lost 2.
- Me: What did you tell them?
- Danielle: That my grandpa punched me in the mouth.
- Danielle: They asked if it hurt, I said Nah.
This Morning at 5:30 am
- Danielle: I’m scared
- Me: OK, you can climb in bed.
- Danielle: I think Santa has a reindeer dog
- Me: A reindeer dog?
- Danielle: Yeah, instead of a sheepdog.
- Me: Probably, now go to sleep.
Submitted by frank at 12/12/2003 2:47:14 PM
“Hello, Mr. Hofer? I’m with the Department of Child Welfare and I’d like to ask you a few questions concerning certain dental techniques you employ.”
How do I get to “about:blank”? Where is the link or how do I add it?
Randalltype about:blank in the address bar
Jim I have a customer getting [[error message] on their site
StonerThe problem is with their site, not our product
JimHow do I help them get the product working for their site
StonerHave them fix their site.
Question of the day:
Should I avoid a home theater store just because they don’t have a web site? The people there seem knowledgeble and passionate about what they do – which I like, but they have virtually no web presence. I checked with the BBB, they have no data on the company.
Only 2 more hockey games this session, then the playoffs. Our team is 2 – 6, with the only two wins being by forfiet or with a substitute goalie. I am 3rd on the team with scoring, and I haven’t scored much at all (1 goal and 2 assists in 8 games). Despite the fact that we suck, its a fun team to play with. It will be interesting to see what lobbying goes on as people try to form new teams for next session.
We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Danielle has 2 birthday parties this weekend (1 family, 1 kids in her class). We are also going to
Tilles park tonight for a horse drawn carriage ride to look at Christmas Lights.