Keep Gaming (http://keepgaming.com) has a unique way of keeping their prices down — they bill your credit card but never actually ship you what you ordered. I ordered something from KeepGaming on December 15th, and have yet to receive it. I called the Keep Gaming sales staff (all one person of it) and left a voice mail, but didn’t receive a call back. A couple days later I sent Keep Gaming an email requesting an update — I received an automated email saying they would respond within 4 hours. That was a couple days ago. I sent them another email today, but I suspect that the Keep Gaming customer support will continue to be as crappy as ever.
Keep Gaming — Low prices on products we have no intention of shipping you.
Lately my life has seemed a bit like a game of Simon.
Justin’s pack had their Pine Wood Derby today. This year we made a Mitsubishi Eclipse convertable. His car won his den and took 4th overall in the Pack Finals. He was pretty excited about how well his car did.
Once again, the creativity of the pack impressed me. One kid made his car a “Por – Q – Pine*” There were several cars modelled after the movie CARS, including a pretty impressive Mater. There was also a car that was shaped like a Shark coming out of the water, a guitar, and a TV Remote.
I should have taken more pictures, but alas…
* Get it, Pine as in Pine Wood Derby.
- Pain Makes You Beautiful (Judybats – Pain Makes You Beautiful)
- Something New (The Smithereens – Green Thoughts)
- Radio Song (KRS One/REM – Out of Time)
- Never Tear Us Apart (INXS – Live Baby Live)
- I Won’t (The Replacements – Don’t Tell A Soul)
- Stay Away (Nirvana – Nevermind)
- Catchiing (7 Seconds – Live! One Plus One)*
- Someone Keeps Moving My Chair (They Might Be Giants – Flood)
- Just Can’t Get Enough (Depeche Mode – 101 Disc 2)
- Shiver And Shake (The Cure – Kiss Me3
- Grey Cell Green (Ned’s Atomic Dustbin – God Fodder)
* Yes, I know there is an extra “i”, but that’s what it said the title was.