Conversation with guy wiring our new office (GWONO):
- Me (joking): Aren’t you done yet [he just started a few minutes befor]
- GWONO : No, but it would go a lot faster if I actually remembered my tools.
- Me: I know what you mean. If I actually remember to bring my lunch, I forget my laptop.
- GWONO: I could see why that would be a problem.
- Me: Which is probably why I never bring my lunch
A meeting ran over and caused us to go to lunch during the noon rush instead of our normal 10:30 or 11:00 am window.
The line at Subway was out the door. I follow some guy into the parking lot. I hit the remote to unlock my doors, and he stops at my car and starts to get in
- Me: Are you taking my car?
- Him: huh?
- Him: [looks into car]
- Him: That is an Accord though, right?
- Me: Yes
- Him: So I’m not completely losing it.
Back at work.
- Coworker: Eating lunch at noon is Bull$#!+.
- Me: Tell me about it. The lines were huge.
- Coworker: I know. I got tired of the waiting and ended up knifing some guy and stealing his Crazy Bowl.
- Me: That is quicker.
- Coworker: And less expensive.