The rule: post the first sentence of the first post for each month.
- January: Keep Gaming (http://keepgaming.com) has a unique way of keeping their prices down — they bill your credit card but never actually ship you what you ordered.
- February: XKCD is the one web comic I read every week
…for Hofer’s [the third option is]…
“Hey Mike, go pull that lever”
- April: A Bee, see Dee, EEEEEEEEEEE!
- May: Why do smokers think that the world is their ashtray?
- June: I got carded yet again.
- July: EGI News has just learned that Galactic Environmental Protection Agency (GEPA) has added humans to their Endangered Species List. (EGI Archives)
- August: Who Needs Love [Like That] (Erasure)
- September: The hotly debated Kyoto pact has yet to be ratified by enough members of the United Nations. (EGI Archives)
- October: You have a real thirst for bliss, and you consider yourself a true hedonist.
- November: I left my iPod on the charger at home, so here is a special Friday iTunes Random 10+1.
- December: Walt Disney Pictures and Pixar animation are backpedaling after it was discovered that almost 50 percent of the DVD’s for Finding Nemo were recorded over the top of less successful DVD’s as a money saving move. (EGI Archives)