OMG – my horoscope was 100% correct — I played D & D on the 25th, and we fought a Troll.
AMAZING. Glad I didn’t predict us fighting a dragon, those things are tough.
Aquarius: Ask questions, lot’s of questions. Yes, you may look stupid at first, but there is so much you don’t know. More than you can imagine.
Your lucky number is:
This lucky number is only valid until you hit refresh or someone else visits this site.
Gemini: It’s probably better if you don’t know.
Instead of listing the song name and artist this week, I figured I would just list one line from each song and let you figure it out.
- All my pictures seem to fade to black and white.
- You and I, we’re two of a kind, not afraid to dream.
- No one here is getting out alive; this time I’ve really lost my mind and I don’t care.
- I was counting all the tombstones of the buried boys and girls as the wind blew in like ice.
- It’s the warning and the message I remember as you touch my hand.
- In the middle of it all he can waste no time; in the middle of it all he just says goodbye.
- [piano, piano, subtle violin piano and subtle violin — somehow the axur loses something in the finale translation.]
- The kids couldn’t hurt Jack; they tried and tried and tried, they dropped things on his back and lied and lied and lied.
- Our house was not a home.
- I blew out my flip-flop, stepped on a pop top, cut my heal, had to cruise on back home.
- Don’t know if I’m right, but I’m not wrong.
Capricorn: That person that smiles at you in the hallway is really talking about you behind your back. Consider yourself warned.