I expected the numerology BS to be rampant on FB this morning, with a win in the 11th inning to keep the Cards alive (actually at the end of the 9th I was dreading the thought that the Cards would win with a score of 11 to ?? in the 11th and then we would never hear the end of it).
Hyper-transmissible, unpreventable rabies = Zombies.
iPhone 4s is underwhelming. Some cool stuff, but nothing that really knocks your socks off.
* Voice command – similar to other new smart phones
* Better Camera – similar to other new smart phones
* Faster processor – similar to other new smart phones
* Faster graphics processor for better gamer
* i3GS now free
* i4 – 8GB = $100
- Never Tear Us Apart (INXS)
- New Life (Depeche Mode)
- She Drives Me Crazy (Fine Young Cannibals)
- Falling Away (Richard Heyman)
- Good Thing(Fine Young Cannibals)
- Melloship Slinky In B Major (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- Inside Out (Finns)
- Walk Like An Egyptian (Bangles)
- I Would Never Want To Be Young Again (Gogol Bordello)
- Young Offender (New Order)
- Oscillate Widly (Smiths)
- CAUTION: Taking off a fleece jacket while listening to iPhone via headphones while it is charging can cause you to get shocked in the ears. This is not a pleasant experience.
- The pirate in me has decided that the current project I am working on is no longer project codename Argyl, it be Project Argggghhhhh Isle.
- I’ve started re-editing the book. It is in a lot better shape than I remember. Perhaps I was overly critical of it last time I looked at it, or maybe I haven’t regained the sharpness to see the problems with it. Not that I’m biased or anything, but I think our first two chapters are more engaging than Twilight. I’m just saying…
- BONUS TRACK: Hit (Sugar Cubes)