iPhone 4s is underwhelming. Some cool stuff, but nothing that really knocks your socks off.
* Voice command – similar to other new smart phones
* Better Camera – similar to other new smart phones
* Faster processor – similar to other new smart phones
* Faster graphics processor for better gamer
* i3GS now free
* i4 – 8GB = $100
What a good scam…
- If you purchase software, and open it, you can not return it to the store for a refund. You can exchange it for the same title, but that’s it. This seems to be the policy for Best Buy, Target, and everywhere else I’ve ever tried.
- Popular video games tend to have expansion packs or sequels. So, if you create a highly successful game, like say SPORE, you might create an expansion pack to get more revenue. On this package you would post in big letters – “Requires the Full Version of Spore”
- You might also create a mini version of one of the more popular features, like the Spore Creature Creator so that you could play with creating creatures outside of the main game. One would think that if this game required the full version it too would have the big letters saying “Requires the Full Version of Spore”
- What would REALLY be strange would be to create an expansion that not only doesn’t require the full version of the software, but can’t even be installed on the same system with the full version. What would be worse, would be to not clearly label on the outside of the package that you can’t return that if you have already purchased the full version, don’t purchase the expansion because it won’t work.
So now the question is, what can I do about this open SPORE expansion game (Creature Creator) that isn’t compatible with SPORE, that I can’t return to the store for a refund.
- I can attempt to return it, and complain a lot to the store management and they might give me my $10 back.
- I can return it for the exchange, get that, open it, and return it a few hundred times until I’ve opened every copy Best Buy has in stock.
- I can complain to EA and/or the Better Business Bureau
- I can forget about the $10, because it’s only $10, but it’s a matter of principal.
- Any other ideas?